Interested in getting art from me?
I'm happy to hear you're interested in buying art from me. The information on this page is intended for private & non-commercial custom commissions, so if you are a company or looking to buy copyrights, please contact me about it seperately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I take commissions in small batches
See the list below? Whenever theres only 1-3 commissions remaining it means I'll open for new slots very soon, commissions forms will stay open until I have the desired amount of slots reserved. For instant notifications about commission openings please follow announcements at my Twitter @Neothetaa or Furaffinity @Neotheta.
|Number||Orderer||Commissions type||Current state|
Confirmed ➤ Paid ➤ Working on ➤ Done
Terms of Service
1. Copyright: These prices are for pay for service works, you are paying me the hours of creating custom unique artwork but the copyright of the artwork stays mine. This means that you are only allowed to use the artwork for personal non-commercial use. I may use the artwork for prints. However if discussed separately I'm also fine with selling copyrights, partial or full for an extra fee!
2. Deadlines: You may request a deadline, as long as I've agreed to the deadline, if I missed it by a week you may request a full refund.
3. Refunds: If there is any reason for a refund, you will recieve a partial amount and the current state of the unfinished drawing. Amount of refund is relative to how much time I've already spent on the work, no refunds are possible after the artwork is finished.
4. Payment: Usually done with paypal, but other methods may be inquired. I will send an invoice to the given e-mail address. No work will be started unless at least half of payment has processed, or finished until paid in full.
5. Edits: If you have requested to review stages of progress beforehand I will edit on those steps; Sketches: poses & major details, flat colour/coloured sketch: colours & small details. When the drawing is finished I will do only one edit round for things I missed and were clearly included in your original commission request (reference sheet/ text in the commission form). After a week has passed of the final delivery of the commission the drawing will not be touched anymore. Additionally extra edits may be purchased separately if needed, but if the amount of edits becomes overwhelming, I have my right to cancel the commission: In this case you may choose 1) Partial refund and the unfinished drawing or 2) I finish the drawing without the excess changes.
6. Content: I may decline any commission if I'm not comfortable or ok with the content. I do not draw anything adult rated themes or copyrighted material without the permission from copyright owners (This includes characters/outfits/other easily recognizeable details from known series/games etc. I can however draw 'similar' or 'inspired' themes of such things.)
* As the commissioner you may repost the artwork to your personal account as long as you provide credits aka link to my website/art gallery account. Or tastefully crop the artwork to use as icon/banner/signature/sticker for your personal account.
* You or anyone else may not alter my artwork (finished or non-finished) or add watermarks unless I have given you a written permission for it.
Prices & Ordering
Prices are in euros. Paypal will automatically convert to the correct currency upon paying, but make sure you have enough funds for the conversion rate. To place an order, see that my commissions are first open and then fill out the ordering form for the desired commission type which are listed below. Finally, wait for my response of the confirmation. An invoice will be sent ~3 weeks before the estimated completion. There will be 15 days to pay.
This style is my strenght, and it's ultimately best for characters and images with lots of little details or pictures with comic-like motion. Medium background keeps focus on the character, complex puts the character into the scene.
Icon / Head / Badge (no backgrounds) 50€
Half of character 120€
One character 160€
Two characters 280€
Three or more characters 400€ ->
Included - Abstract / blurred / small items 0€
Medium - Nature 100€
Medium - Indoor 150€
Medium - Urban 200€
Complex - Nature 200€
Complex - Indoor/vehicle 250€
Complex - Urban 300€
The paintery style scenes and simple characters to their full potential. Somewhat more experimental style made to fit the concept.
Half of character 140€
One character 180€
Two characters 320€
Medium - Nature 50€
Medium - Indoor 180€
Medium - Urban 250€
Detailed - Nature 200€
Detailed - Indoor 300€
A simple drawn sheet for a single character that displays all nessecary details so that it's easy to use as a guide to have the character drawn in the future or to use as a guide for getting a costume of the said character. Reference sheet's also include full copyright ownership to the picture. This means that I cannot sell prints of reference sheets I make (why would I anyway though?) and you have all the rights to the picture (obviously you still cannot claim that you actually drew it).
Type 1 / Frontview only 90€
Type 2 / Front & backview 120€
-Another fullview +80€
-Clothing references +20€ (per clothing)
-Detailed headshot +50€
-Expressions +30€ (per expression)
-Bundle of accesories +10-40€ (depending on complexity)
-Text & colour swatches +0€ (they are free to add)
Unlike usual commissions, these stickers are delivered directly via Telegram as a sticker pack. They are simple and toony! Prices per pack may contain only one character design.
4 stickers - Starter pack 100€
10 stickers - Standard pack 220€
20 stickers - Big pack 400€
Additions (per sticker price)
Expand Starter pack 23€
Expand Standard pack 20€
Expand Big pack 18€
Couple sticker 35€
Accessory sticker 5€
Fullbody fee 10€
Complex character fee 1-5€
This type of commissions are only available via streams and require chat presence to be ordered. They take 1-3 hours to complete. Stay tuned for my updates at Twitter & FurAffinity to be alerted when the next time is happening.